Villain Starlight Book 2 eBook DN Hoxa

They ask me what it’s like to live with the people I’ve hunted down for years, under one roof. They ask me if the guilt lets me sleep at night. They ask me how the hateful, fearful stares make me feel.
Powerful, is what I say, because I know no other way of being. And I might be breaking on the inside, but I will never let them see.
My family is with me. I vowed to protect them and all the other innocent beings from the Council’s wrath. Now, I need to do whatever it takes to succeed, even if it means being a villain for the rest of my life.
Villain Starlight Book 2 eBook DN Hoxa
A great book. Well written. Great characters, great storyline, great adventure and magic. I really enjoyed this series. I look forward to reading the next one. I highly recommendProduct details
|

Tags : Villain (Starlight Book 2) - Kindle edition by D.N. Hoxa. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Villain (Starlight Book 2).,ebook,D.N. Hoxa,Villain (Starlight Book 2),D.N. Hoxa,Fiction Fantasy Urban,Fiction Thrillers Supernatural
People also read other books :
- El ruido y la furia The Sound and the Fury Spanish Edition William Faulkner Books
- Make Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing 2014 Mark Frauenfelder eBook
- The 17 edition by Mike Kilroy Children eBooks
- Click The Safe Series Book 3 edition by K Zarebski Literature Fiction eBooks
- A Cynic Looks at Life edition by Ambrose Bierce Literature Fiction eBooks
Villain Starlight Book 2 eBook DN Hoxa Reviews
Here's-a character that knows the meaning of ... duck and weave or stand there til you can take the pain, then take some more- the best and hardest part is .... to just breathe.
I absolutely love the character and plot development. I'm surprised there aren't more ratings posted for this series, as I think it's so far one of the best I've found in Unlimited. Great writing, fluid transitions, and a kickass chemistry between the two leads! Can't wait for the third!
I read the first book and this one and felt like if I read the words evil smile or dry mouth one more time I was going to throw my tablet. The heroine seemed like she was written to be strong by someone who has only had a spectators view of what a strong woman is really like. This chick has several tsl moments and no rhyme or reason to her mood swings. The hero is just a background character with no real substance in my opinion. I would have liked to have had at least one chapter of his view. I did like the action and wanted to like the story as a whole but it was not in the cards, for me this book was slightly better than the first.
I was fortunate to get an advance review copy of Villain, the second book in the Starlight series. Villain continues the exciting saga of Star (aka “The Raven”) as she learns more about who she really is and more about the power that is her birthright and how to control it. It also continues the story of the growing romance between Star and Aaron.
The book is nonstop excitement. Star is a really strong female, both physically and mentally, and any bad guy who gets in a fight with her is in for a butt-kicking. But the excitement isn’t just in the fight scenes. There’s political intrigue and secrets revealed. And there’s some really titillating scenes between Star and Aaron.
I have to admit I love books about heroic characters, and I love books with strong female characters. Star is both. Even though most of the characters have supernatural powers, they still have very human concerns and emotions, which make them come alive for the reader. If you enjoy urban fantasy, give the Starlight series a try. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
I like the half star theory (no pun intended) - because while I'd rate it as more than my "average, good for escapism but not exactly life changing" three stars, I can't say it's a full 4. That being said, I'm rounding up because the characterization and world building is pretty darn wonderful
Star is growing up and accepting responsibility for her mistakes and judgments (oh boy is THAT refreshing, I tell you) and the people she's around are changing with her, either becoming more accepting or learning to deal. The growth is enjoyable for how organic it is, not forced and quick (this might be hyperbole based on me reading so much fluff lately that an even partially good book has me writing glowing things, but YMMV)
Point being, I liked it, the main character has flaws that she doesn't MAGICALLY FIX OH MY GOD NOW SHE'S PERFECT AND AMAZING, and it's a believable kind of progression. Not to mention the third book came out last week so I don't have to wait to read the next one
Once picked up, I had to force myself to put it down and do everyday things. Last 2 books were on a international flight and I read through dinner and couldn't put it down.
I am enjoying the story. It makes it hard to put the book down. Good thing I'm retarded so I can read into the early AM.
A great book. Well written. Great characters, great storyline, great adventure and magic. I really enjoyed this series. I look forward to reading the next one. I highly recommend

0 Response to "[NM2]⇒ Download Villain Starlight Book 2 eBook DN Hoxa"
Post a Comment